martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

My favorite piece of Technology : Cellphone


My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, my mom give to me in my last birthday and I was very happy with this gift.

I use to call my friends , my family, to take pictures ,listen music , organize my schedule ,play Pacman , I always use my cell phone all the days .

I like my cell phone because is pink, small and square , haves a touch screen, Digital Camera and MP3 player, for me is all in one. It`s very useful to me especially when I travel to other places.

My life without my cell phone could be strange because it have everything that I want in a cell phone, when I choose it; I was looking for a long time. It was love at first sight.

If my cell phone doesn’t exist I think that my life will be different and more boring , because I enjoy the time with my cell phone .

I know this is not essential to live but for me is a way to make easier my life and I love my cell phone with my materialism heart , and I don’t care about the others opinion about that.

3 comentarios:

  1. be online all the time is fine, but you have to try don't be offline from the real life :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think that you cellphone have an special color. The color of my cellphone is blue hahaha.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wanna a cellphone like you XD

    ResponderEliminar